Buildism Review
(09-07-2011, 07:52 PM)roblox.com Wrote: "'Who' stated:
*insert long list of kierons idiotic acts*
And the user 'CheeseSticks' stated:
"He did a lot of idiotic acts and blamed it on his hormones.""

OMG THATS FROM MY FORUM! Big Grin win.
(09-07-2011, 07:37 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Luckyone wasn't banned for the spam posts for more than a day.
He was banned for a month for vandalizing the wiki.

Also, CoderRyne was not a Community Manager -- oh no. Ashely was; and there was an argument between them that led to a big re-shift in the management of the site.

I will tell you what Kieron did here:

1: He was a bit of a troll -- being a bit rude, swearing a bit, and this was the beginning of the issues with him.

2: He started making alts to spam and flame about his bans.

3: He then started using proxys (random IP providers) to get around this -- the origin of our no proxies rule.

4: He eventually got ticked off by the community's dislike and somewhat rudeness to him to the extent of spamming a much larger site with a much worse community's forums with bad rep about us and inviting them to spam us. This attack eventually extended to another site actually getting hacked.

He is younger though, and the only reason he was able to join the site is that the under-13 rule hadn't been implemented yet.

And come to think of it, I'm pretty sure you might be Kieron yourself -- he's done 'worse' imitations before. He knows PHP, you know PHP. You mention a PM from Kieron -- how could you? He's been banned long before you joined.

You might also be his 'partner' in a hacking incident, Eric/Nice/Reterator.

I'm just saying, you look a bit suspicious.

Qwertygiy just won the thread.... He's just that much of an awesome person.

IKR?

You met him in real life?

Ello Nice, then.

Messages In This Thread
Buildism Review - by RickAstley - 09-07-2011, 07:28 PM