Buildism Review
(09-08-2011, 03:12 PM)Duck Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 02:46 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 07:28 PM)RickAstley Wrote: Buildism is a great game with a great community. From first glance of your game I could see that your 1 developer has worked very hard on this website.

You say 1 developer like it's a bad thing.
No he isn't
Retard.

But, I have bad thoughts on the community.
For a website that only allowed 13+, many of you act immature.

Maybe we joined before the rule was implemented.
Banned
Mini-mod.

First of all, this thread caught my eye:
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-RESPECT...-QWERTYGIY

I've said this to lot's of people - It's a joke. Get over it.
K
K
What the users Kieron and Qwertygiy did was really immature, I wouldn't expect this from a moderator and ex-buildism user.

Which is why Kieron is banned - he's immature. Also, It's a joke. Get over it.
Actually mainly because he's an arse.
Actually it's because he's immature.

Another thread I have read: http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-My-resi...e-internet

Yeah, what's bad about that? He's allowed to say goodbye.
That's not even the point you illiterate hippo
Yes it is you mentally impaired water bird, also, how does that make me illiterate?

Your so-called Community Manager could of kept it to himself, many people use the computer for educational/social reasons, they also use it when they are depressed.

You think you know a lot, but he was never CM.
Ashely was the CM you illiterate hippo
That's my point you mentally impaired water bird.

I flipped back a few pages on Buildism Discussion and The Community, a lot of stuff has been said about this user 'Kieron'. I checked the wiki to see what I could find and it turns out he is hated by many of you all. After further research, a user named 'Who' stated:
*insert long list of kierons idiotic acts*
And the user 'CheeseSticks' stated:
"He did a lot of idiotic acts and blamed it on his hormones."
According to a Private Message, Kieron claimed he had Precocious Puberty. I am neutral in this situation, as many of you wouldn't say what he did - which makes me think you were lieing, but, though Kieron had precocious puberty, what he has apparently done according to the community is unacceptable. I think his punishment shouldn't be so severe.

First of all, it's Hippo_Yay. Get it right. Secondly, you say it's harsh that he is IP banned for organising a raid and flaming and spamming? Also, all these proxy alts (including yourself) don't exactly help the cause. He will be let back sometime in 2012 or 2013.
First of all nobody cares about you getting your name changed. Secondly if you weren't illiterate you would know that this user has no idea about the raiding and such. Also, he's not coming back. He's used up all his chances pretty much
They do care you mentally impaired water bird and also Jacob never said he won't come back.

Then I came across a user named Luckyone, he has attracted a lot of attention on this website for "Spamming". A user named 'Broloxer' posted an image of Luckyone posting countless numbers of empty messages on his shoutbox. After several other posts I figured that there were no posts about what he did except his Spamming. If you wish to back-up arguments, just lock the posts, not delete.

Why did you say "Spamming" in quotations? He did spam. And he posted vulgar spam everywhere, which is why he was banned.
BECAUSE IT'S A QUOTE
But it's true and he knows it.

So my ratings on Buildism are as followed:

Game: 9/10

Community: 4.5/10

And my ratings on the review are this:

3/10

You barely explained the game bit and the community bit was biased or lies.
-- No it wasn't. It's true, the community is full of ridiculous and stupid drama

You're ridiculous you mentally impaired water bird.

Yo dawg, I heard you like reviews.

Yo dawg, I heard you had reading difficulties.

Trololol

Yo dawg, I heard you got a mental impairment.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.

Messages In This Thread
Buildism Review - by RickAstley - 09-07-2011, 07:28 PM