What's your strangest/most interesting childhood memory?
Strange? I would say the strangest would be some dream I had when I was about 10...

Back when I lived in town homes, I was outside playing with neighbors in a small snow pile (it was summer too I think). Then I saw a tornado in the distance, so I tried running back to my house, but all the houses were lined up and looked the exact same, and it seemed to stretch for a very long distance. After a while of running, I saw my mom who told me to go into a secret entrance through the house. I went in, and it was a really huge place, like an airport without a ceiling. My dad and sister were there, and I separated from my mom to go with my dad and eat at McDonalds.
Then while eating, I saw in the distance three tornado's coming this way. I told my dad and said we had to get out of here, but he just said he wanted to finish his meal. I left him, and ran off to find the exit to this area, but couldn't find it. I asked a nearby person who was eating fries where the exit was because there was a tornado coming this way. He simply asked me back "Do you want a french fry?". I ran away from him, up some stairs that lead to a dead end, while the tornado's got really close to me. I noticed there was antenna's above the tornado's, and I yelled that out to them. Then stopped spinning and there were giant robot versions of Krillin, Master Roshi, and Goku. They said "Oh darn. We'll get you next time!" and then I woke up.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]

Messages In This Thread