What would happen if all video games were banned?
This does include online games and computer games and if the online games were banned, the forums(if the online game has forums on it's website) would not be banned. What would you do if Video games were banned? Also give out pros and cons.

Pros:
The average IQ would skyrocket a lot.
There would not be a lot of Preteens and Teens being rebellious, which wasn't the case in before the 1960s as there was not a lot of rebellious people back then.
Most parents would be happier and it would benefit them for a long time/
The Obesity rate would plummet and the video game addictions would die off and people would study and get better grades.

Cons:
There would be massive riots and chaos in the world, but most likely, the Countries armies would stop the riots and chaos.
Entire Businesses go bankrupt because they don't sell any video games.
85% of little kids, Preteens and Teens would go crazy, I'm a preteen, but I almost never play video games now.
55% of Young Adults and Adults would go crazy.

My dad and Mom were born before Video Game consoles, Personal computers and way before the internet came(which was in 1991). Most of my older brothers were born even before the internet existed.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.

Messages In This Thread
What would happen if all video games were banned? - by BuildistGuard - 12-02-2011, 12:34 AM