Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
[Image: eK9ERl.png]

DUN

did u no: That due to inactivity, FT might close soon? (More details at bottom)

The Scientists

Hello, you're watching 'The Scientists,' with our host, that guy!

Great to see you guys! Today's showing is on a particular topic on local atheism, and we all know what atheism is, right?

Audience: A big and bad sin!

Right!

Buildist 1: Hey, this dumb noob called Jacob or whatever says that Christianity is the word-that-begins-with-S-and-ends-with-D. Can you believe that ignorance?!

I know how you feel. It's really offending that people like him would want to insult our savior like that.

Buildist 2: I really want to say a bad word to him really bad!!! But I'm afraid that God might smite me in my afterlife for such infidelity! Is it OK to do it in the name of Christ?

Sometimes in life, you would encounter people known as the religiously-disabled, also known as atheists, and even though they're screwed up beings, we have to respect them because God made them that way and God loves them as much as he loves us.

Buildist 3: Hm, so you're implying that they can spit at "God's" name and get away with it because apparently "God" loves them so much? Just look at your previous discussions and don't be amazed when-

Atheists can still reform and-

Buildist 3: You're not even making any sense. In every showing you avoid-

Show is over, we'll see you next time!

Buildist 4: But wait, I heard FT might close soon!

Then that means I don't have to answer stupid questions anymore! I'm off to Hawaii!

Hey Readers!

Yup, you heard it. I'm not sure how I can make it any clearer, but I'm just giving you a heads up. Inactivity and stale bits have plagued FT and I don't know how I'm going to keep this up for any longer. In the mean time, you can enjoy and reread some of our classics.

Messages In This Thread
Freedom Typers - by lol - 07-28-2011, 04:07 AM