Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
Since the mods are incapable of understanding humo(u)r, the last blog post was deleted.

[Image: 09xHP.png]

Comic of the Day

[Image: gYne7.png]

Quote of the Day

Wikipedia, bragging about how little they have.
"We work hard to keep our operation lean[Citation Needed]. Google might have close to a million servers[Citation Needed]. Yahoo has something like 13,000 staff[Citation Needed]. We have 679 servers and 95 staff[Citation Needed]."

DUN

did u no: That so far 3 blog posts remain unposted?

Historic Blog Post of the Day
The blog post that started it all.
"-My blog is a popular tourist attraction for qwertygiy, bots, guests, and other animals. Profit is high as a result.
-Luckyone is back; Massive mourning takes place throughout the world as hypocrisy and hate blend perfectly together, and also "My Little Pony" sprinkled with a bit of copypasta. -Targeting and criticizing the past (Can range from 15 minutes ago to the birth of humanity) of an individual is a strategy flamers often use to get 10+ cool points, throw in a pony and you'll get an extra 20%.
-This blog is fueled on user replies, self-hate, and attempts to get sympathy (This only succeeded one time, if you ever try this at home, be sure to use your one time wisely). -I have a sexy ass siggy now, it is just like a mosquito repellent, but instead of mosquitoes, it repels THE MINIONS OF EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!
-Drama is going back to original levels as a certain individual makes his comeback. -In case if a major drama war occurs in the future I have made my own bunker with presidential seating and viewing glass with automatic coke refillers and popcorn reserves, you wish you had such a bunker, but yet you waste your time white knighting your buddy-in-law while everyone is dying because random = funny."

Messages In This Thread
Freedom Typers - by lol - 07-28-2011, 04:07 AM