Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Christmas Break Contests!
I thought I'd go ahead and share my Goldbergian Launcher for those of you who are good at building but not scripting. Basically, you click a sign to create a 3-radius ball. A gate becomes non-collidable for a few seconds, allowing the ball to be rolled out by a velocipad. The camera will follow the ball until a UI button in the top left of the screen is clicked, when the camera will focus back on the gate.

You can edit the script to make a larger, smaller, or different-colored ball. Using math.random(lowest, highest) to replace some of the values, you could even make it random colors or sizes if you want.

Here's the link.

[Image: 2a7ufll.png]

Note: I wasn't able to upload it as an attachment, due to some file transfer error :O

Nearly Invisible Error Text Thingy Wrote:The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination.

In addition, x10Hosting was not letting me log in, so I couldn't upload it at my site. Grumph.

And to top it all off, when I tried to finally post this, the site was down again.

>.<

That is why I have had to resort to mediafire.

Messages In This Thread