Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[GAME IDEA]: Trampoline Madness (need feedback)
Ok well I have a game idea. It'd be called Trampoline Madness - and it'd be compatible in single-player mode as well as multi-player mode. Basically you jump on a trampoline, and the more you jump, the higher you can go, it's really simple. It'd work a lot better in multi-player though. That's for sure.
I just need people to help me out with this project.
So far, I need a GUI designer/graphical designer, a coder who knows Lua who can help me out, and a builder (I'd help though since I would be a builder too).
Please guys, post what you think of my idea. I know it's not good- but it could work especially with MP. I need a team of people helping me out with this so it could be finished at a certain point. If you are going to put us all down saying "collab projects don't work out on here"; then DO NOT BOTHER TRYING TO JOIN THIS TEAM.
Also as for a builder, these are the questions that you gotta answer:
What experiences have you had with building on 2DWorlds? Or what could you make?
Why do you wanna be a part of this?
As for a graphical designer or GUI maker, here are the question that you have to answer:
Have you made GUI's before on 2DWorlds?
Have you made GUI's before outside of 2DWorlds?
Have you designed graphics for a game before on 2DWorlds/outside of 2DWorlds?
As for the coder, you must answer the following questions:
Do you know 2DWorlds Lua? (If you are Ghosty, you are accepted into the project automatically, same with Jacob_).
How long have you been on 2DWorlds?
Are you fluent in Lua? (doesn't have to be our version)

Anyway please post what you think of the idea. I know I abandon many projects, but this time I won't leave this in the trash since people will be helping me out, I can't do it alone. Thanks.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.

Messages In This Thread
[GAME IDEA]: Trampoline Madness (need feedback) - by Oak - 03-26-2013, 03:45 PM