Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
It's the two guys of the Internet Sho!!!W!!!

WAISHIO KAISA ASEMI FINO

EPISODE THREE.

ホーム&ガーデンテレビは良いチャンネルですか?

US: Since you're American now, you can go

K: But wait! I want to tell you something..

B: WHAT IS IT MY FINE CHAP?

K: I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, um, uh, I, well, I want to join your party

US: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

K: You see, I lost my family in a huge explosion because some griefers thought it would be so hilarious to put a bomb in the kitchen oven. My wife was too much of a dumbass to notice a huge sphere-shaped bomb with an obvious fuse on it and I was just too lazy to tell her in time.

K: My kids were in the dining room, which was right next to the kitchen. When she turned on the oven, my whole family disintegrated right in front of me and the house was completely obliterated.

K: How did I survive? Well, I have no idea but it's probably just the law of fate. You could probably find a similar-sounding trope in TVTropes Land.

US: Hey, you could be like that annoying ass koopa from Paper Mario 2! Of course you can join my klan.

K: Anyways, on my journey to find a new home, I found one of my old tracking equipment. I now know the locations of the griefers. They're currently in Internet domain Buildism.net.

US: Buildism.net, huh? I heard legends of it, like one where Buildism is an Oasis for retired RT'ers or something like that.

K: Well, let's head for WikiWikiPedia Mountain!

(Large laser beam of no ideas comes out of nowhere and kills Korea)

US: HOLY MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT I ACTUALLY STARTED TO FUCKING LIKE THAT FUCKING GUY

Will US get over Korea's death? Will they even get to the mountain before I get too lazy for another episode? Find out on the next episode of It's the two guys of the Internet Sho!!!W!!!

WAISHIOKAISAASEMIFINO

Messages In This Thread
Freedom Typers - by lol - 07-28-2011, 04:07 AM