Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
That 12's Show

IT'S THE 2012 SHOW IT'S THE 2012 SHOW IT'S THE 2012 SHOW AND THAT'S THE END OF THIS INTRO

Dirk: Sigh, I'll never be famous... Like one of those Hollycrap producers who always ruin books by adapting them to movies...

That friend: Yo man, I feel you, I feel you, like that time I wanna be on Nascar course but they say I too young and inexperienced and I'm all like "why don't you say that to my mother's face when she was giving birth to me? Huh, niggers?" Don't worry, I defend you from lawyers.

Dirk: Hey! We should make our own movie!

TF: Yo man good idea man. How we make money to fund movie though?

Dirk: LOL Corp. can fund us. Those guys fund everything.

(Later)

Dirk: What's our current status?

TF: Well so far one of the actors committed the suicide through the grinder cause of some MC threads and chats. I found some guts and bones but cannot find the brain or heart.

Dirk: So far, so good!

Some person: Guys! We have received a letter from Hollywood!

Dirk: Hm?

Dear Dirk,

(One tl;dr letter later)

Dirk: Hollywood's closing us down?! Fuck those assholes. What about our lawyers?

Some person: LOL Corp is currently being investigated by the FBI, which suspends our funding for lawyers or this film.

Dirk: Guys, I have an announcement!

Actor #1: Hurry up, it's our lunch break!

Dirk: Unfortunately, we're being closed by Hollywood and our funds are suspended..

Actor #1: Thank God I'm free!

(Everyone besides Dirk, TF, and some person rushes out of the studio)

Dirk: Sigh, now I'll never be famous...

Some person: Well, I gotta go to my Daughter's birthday party.. (Leaves)

TF: Yo man, don't worry, we could try next time. We become so famous, we make George Clooney turn to George Clowney.

Dirk: Maybe someday, maybe someday...

Messages In This Thread
Freedom Typers - by lol - 07-28-2011, 04:07 AM