Just got FIFA 12 for the Xbox 360
(03-06-2012, 07:16 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 06:27 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I used to be obsessed with NASCAR, but that was a really long time ago. Haven't really watched much since Nextel started sponsoring it.

And I worked at a concession stand for a high school soccer game once... I thought it was boring, so I just thought about what I was going to do in Minecraft once I got home.

Ha, I only started watching it once Nextel starting sponsoring it Tongue I did watch most of the 2003 season but I can only remember about 2 races from it. 2004 was awesome, and that's probably what got me hooked. It got dull championship-wise after 2007, what with Jimmie Johnson winning those 5 championships in a row, and somewhat race-wise too with Kyle Busch, Johnson, or a select few others dominating races, but last year's championship ended in a tie won by my favorite driver -- so I'm hoping this year will be as good.

I watched most of FIFA on TV in 2006, I think it was... That was so bad that 2 years later I skipped all of the soccer in the Beijing Olympics.

I haven't really bothered to watch any sport on TV besides Football..

I want to watch NASCAR and FIFA and hopefully I'll like it.

[Image: finn_flag.gif]

Messages In This Thread