I need help.
My neighborhood consists of a factory. Some densely-packed trees. A road under construction. A man a bit older than my dad who has a huge dog named Booger.

And as I thought I said in the OP, I've lost all contact with everyone else. I didn't really have that many in the first place. I've been so outgoing on Buildism because it's the only place I can... I've always been shy and a bit awkward in real life, I don't have much initiative, and being homeschooled I don't really get out to meet anyone.

Even my meeting her was a string of accidents that really shouldn't have happened, caused mainly by my shyness and awkwardness in signing up for a class in Microsoft Excel at the library, and I gave up the last 2 open seats I was going to get one of to a couple that got there right as I found out where it was. Then the library contacted me about the teen board with my dad's phone and email number.

And it's not like she was my girlfriend or anything; just one of the few friends I've ever had, and one of the closest.

Messages In This Thread
I need help. - by Qwertygiy - 04-30-2012, 12:12 AM