I need help.
(04-30-2012, 12:29 AM)noob007 Wrote: Have you always been homeschooled?

I've moved to a whole different country, with different languages, styles, fads, etc. twice in my life. Since I'm pretty sure we're all teenagers here, what I think is most important in this age group is a good school. Really. By good school I also mean that you surround yourself with the right people. You need to go to places where it's likely to find others with similar interests as you, or may just be entertaining. You may not be able to change where you go to school and such, but that's my advice.

I did have one experience with a school of sorts; a thing hosted by the local (by local I mean the big city that was 50 miles away) science museum. It was good; it was one of the things I gave up when I moved. But even the friends I made there, and knew from another place I went to as well, just weren't the same as her. And even if I could, I don't think I'd want to go to a public school... I've had experience with high-schoolers before, back before I moved, and I don't know if every outgoing junior-high teenager is this bad (I doubt they are) but what kind of idiots write "DIE [ censored ]" in 1-foot letters in permanent marker on a playground meant for 7-year-olds? I've also heard so many horror stories about the teachers, and the subjects, and all in all I prefer homeschooling in every way except the home part. It's very solitary.
(04-30-2012, 12:31 AM)Ashely Wrote: I Didnt read your second post.
It's really up to you, are you going to stay on the wrong track? or get off and get on a new train? I'm sure their are programs, sports you can play.

I've never been very good at any sports, even if I knew anywhere to play them. I tried indoor soccer for about 5 years when I was younger, but I was never that good -- I'm definitely not fat, I'm not really overweight either, but I just can't constantly sprint and I have only a decent sense of strategy. One team I was on only won two games because nobody could keep their position. And I used to go to a nice computer-assembly/programming/recycling program... If that hadn't switched management, I would probably feel the same way about losing it as I do now. I don't know if there's anything like that around here though.

Messages In This Thread
I need help. - by Qwertygiy - 04-30-2012, 12:12 AM