Count to 1,000,000 (The Latinxassassin Edition)
(05-19-2012, 12:39 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm not saying you should stop posting all together, but you should stop posting just to post. I never had the goal of becoming the top poster. I never even had the goal of becoming a moderator -- I didn't even know it was possible to be one until everyone else brought it up in March.

You remind me a lot of Eric, whom you now know as Mogul123. Not the friendly newbie Eric, not the helpful Here's a Tutorial or Here's a Game Eric, not the I HATE ME SO I'LL STEAL YOUR PASSWORD AND BAN YOU Eric (thank goodness, I'm really glad he and we have gotten over that) but the Nice Eric, who wanted to be a moderator and posted really short, not-really-helpful positive answers to everything. The Eric who made two dozen alts.

Now maybe I am being a bit harsh -- I'm frustrated by real life and bored of the Internet; I've done about everything imaginable on it in the past 5 days -- but I'm sick of having to go through meaningless ##. ##. ##. DUNKIN DONUTS IS BETTER ##. ##. TRUE ##. ##. ##. OH REALLY NOW ##. to find the kind of posts we had a few weeks ago.

Ok then. You read my PM? It has to do with our current situation...

[Image: MA_Route_140.svg]
[Image: card.png]

Messages In This Thread