Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My World - Daily Blog
Information 
Yes, I know I have a blog called "Excel's Log" but all it is is what I've been doing on buildism, in a "log" form. I wan't to actually have a blog.

INFO: EVERYTHING ON THIS BLOG IS 100% TRUE AND RANDOM!

5/19/12 EST: 9:00 PM

Okay, so as I sit here typing im deciding on wether or not I should go on my xfire account. I haven't been on my account in awhile and I miss chatting with glome.

I then glaze at the "start/menu" button on my pc and think about clicking it to go to open xfire, I then make the final decision. I will go on my xfire account! I then press the Menu button, Go to Programs >> Accessories >> Xfire >> Xfire.exe and I then OPEN IT!

Now xfire is loading up, as I sit here waiting typing on this blog, I am still waiting... still waiting... still waiting... I then wonder if im not logged in because I couldn't tell because xfire was minimized, I then maximize it and... Xfire is downloading a new update. I now shall wait and watch as it downloads.....

THE DOWNLOAD IS NOW COMPLETE! HURRAY! WOAH! I HAVE 4 NEW FRIEND REQUESTS! I now get a chat message from glome!
I am Bean
Glome: :O
Glome: u is online
Glome: :O
Bean: Yes, I am online!

I Then continue to converse with glome.

As I chat with glome he appears to have a new instagram account! sofar it has 2 Followers, I didn't know what an instagram was so I then asked Glome, OMG! I JUST GOT A REPLY!

Glome: its like twitter but only with uploading pictures

I Now asked him for his profile link, he hasn't replied yet, I am waiting for him to reply :/. He is taking so long. He must be updating his instagram account. OH I GOT A REPLY!!

Glome: idk how to check
Glome: xD

So apparently he doesn't know how to check. Glome then told me it is a App, not a website, I then make an awkward/mad face to my computer as if I was looking face to face with glome, and I then said

Bean: DANG NABIT!

I Then thought to myself, "does anyone really say that anymore? Eh, oh well! back to typing on my blog!"

I then begin to go back to typing and talking to glome.

I Then showed glome a rough draft of my blog so far, he then said:

Glome: DUDE
Glome: UR BLOG
Glome: IS SEXY
Glome: Big Grin
Bean: Big Grin

I was so happy that I began to type some more! I am now going to check my facebook because I have a new Notification! I then press the notification and it was a Farmville request, I get so mad that i take it all out on glome.

Bean: FSDJFLKSDJFSDKLFJSDKLJ
Bean: DANG IT
Bean: I GOT A NEW NOTIFICATION
Bean: ON FACEBOOK
Bean: AND IT WAS
Glome: OMG
Bean: FREAKING
Bean: FARMVILLE
Bean: CRAP
Bean: SAHDSAAKDSFSDFJ
Bean: DIE
Glome: LOL

He then thought it was funny, I also did to. I then began to end my blog right here, I will rejoin with you all tomorrow. Goodnight!

Messages In This Thread
My World - Daily Blog - by Excel - 05-20-2012, 01:47 AM