Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright guys, enough with the Anti-Ashely stuff.
(05-31-2012, 11:08 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:07 PM)noob007 Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:05 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:03 PM)noob007 Wrote: [quote='Qwertygiy' pid='84412' dateline='1338505251']
Now it's up to Jacob_ over what happens to Ashely, but I will enforce the rules that would normally apply to any other situation.

I will personally ban anyone for a day who posts another anti-Ashely image, for PAing. I'll give you a day to remove the anti-Ashely signatures before I delete them. Unless Jacob_ or a consensus of the other mods negates this. You've been warned.

And Ashely did not simply ban people because she disagreed with them -- Kieron did break a rule, and you apparently came close to breaking one, Glome. The punishment is not the issue here, it's the attitudes about it.

Yes, I agree that Ashely's attitude is the issue here.

Fellow members, we are aware of your concerns. The mods and Jacob_ will try to address this issue ASAP, however please stop the stupid PAing which will just result in nothing good.

How many times have you pulled that lie before.

As Dignity said, we have the internet to protect us. And, considering this site abides by U.S. laws, the first amendment.

Protect you from what? In this website Jacob_ can do whatever he wants. It isn't required to give you any rights.

Then Jacob_ could be arrested.
Its called human rights.

Messages In This Thread