Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A modern 'civil war'?
(06-01-2012, 12:11 AM)LOL Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 12:01 AM)noob007 Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:59 PM)LOL Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 04:39 PM)noob007 Wrote: Green has all the trade with Asia, pretty much all the military tech companies (Boeing, Lockheed, Grumman), most of NASA's labs and places like Area 51 (probably most of the nukes are around there too), and a decent amount of people.

The probability of having trade with Asia is questionable. What makes you think that Asia has a strong relation with Green in matters of such to supply in act of benevolence? Sure, Green has some quick access to Asia, but will that change anything?

And I'm pretty sure not most of the nuclear facilities are concentrated on one region. I can say that there's plenty in North-West Blue and Central Yellow.

But it's almost certain most of the laboratories are on the west coast, and therefore they should probably be hiding much of their stuff nearby too.

You believe that the quantity is certain evidence of the government harboring "UFO moon-blasting" technology in a particular area?

And "most of the laboratories" seems rather vague to type in this situation. Maybe clarify that up a bit?

You're right that I don't have concrete proof (no one does -- it's top secret stuff), but considering the atomic bombs were developed on the west coast and so was the first stealth bomber, I would think most of the "top secret weapon development labs" are on the west coast.

But going back on topic, civil wars are totally dependent on circumstances. You never know for sure. What if China/Russia decides to nuke the green and blue part? You never really know.

Messages In This Thread
A modern 'civil war'? - by lol - 05-13-2012, 02:37 AM