I am unable to build my place or play any game on buildism..
I'm gonna cry.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jk.

But this is really annoying me.
Whenever I click the "Play" Button on any buildism game.. a java thing pops up and asks me "Do you want to run this application?" and then I check the "I accept the risk and want to run this application" box, then I click "Run"...
Then it says "Unexpected error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.buildism.MainApplet Redownloading the game may fix the problem" and this happen on the buildism game broswer and there is a button underneath saying "Redownload".. so I redownload it and it says "Updating file 1/3"..

WHAT DO I DO?
and yes, i have java on my computer and its updated/
(06-11-2012, 04:39 PM)Walrus Wrote: I'm gonna cry.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jk.

Whenever I click the "Play" Button on any buildism game.. a java thing pops up and asks me "Do you want to run this application?" and then I check the "I accept the risk and want to run this application" box, then I click "Run"...
Then it says "Unexpected error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.buildism.MainApplet Redownloading the game may fix the problem" and this happen on the buildism game broswer and there is a button underneath saying "Redownload".. so I redownload it and it says "Updating file 1/3"..

WHAT DO I DO?

Someone help me please.
I'm begging you.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jk.

WHAT DO I DO?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jk.

WHAT DO I DO?

Someone help me please.
I'm begging you.

Someone help me! :/

Messages In This Thread
I am unable to build my place or play any game on buildism.. - by Walrus - 06-11-2012, 04:39 PM