Dubstep thread (aka "The Wub Club")
(06-28-2012, 12:54 AM)Micky Wrote:
(06-27-2012, 05:56 PM)Luckyone Wrote:
(06-27-2012, 05:31 PM)Micky Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 07:58 AM)Luckyone Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 07:33 AM)Micky Wrote: a real instrument?Talent? I can go all night talking about motives for not considering it music.
This argument is not only old, it's flawed greatly. If you have ever used music software, say FL studio for example, you would know it takes alot of time to master.
Saying dubstep takes no form of talent is like saying photo editors have no talent. The only reason people don't say that about photo editors is because they know how it takes time to master photoshop.

Yet you are not making the music, the computer does it for you, you just have to cordinate the times and add wub wub crap. Everything is pre-recorded. Again it doesnt show passion, talent, just a guy with a computer. im done.
Since you think making music using programs like FL studio are extremely easy, please make some high quality music for me.
I mean it's just sooooo easy right?

Indeed it is, My dad is a guitar and bass teacher, and we have our own recording studio right in my house, we record all type of things from time to time, and re-master it.
Anyways, i donĀ“t have to prove anything to you, my opinions are mine my friend.
are you comparing a guitarist's studio to a dusbtep studio? and are you saying remastering is the same for both?
[Image: gtfo-10554.jpg]

Messages In This Thread