Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Leonartists' Proof that God Exists
(04-11-2013, 10:15 PM)Leonartist Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 02:37 PM)Ghosty Wrote: So God exists because there are still souls on Earth after their death.

Yet in Christianity, dead people's souls either go to Heaven or Hell, not remaining on Earth.

ERROR: DOES NOT COMPUTE.

There are different forms of Christianity, that believe that souls don't go straight to Heaven or straight to Hell, and my argument so far is only about the proof of a soul (Myem chose the wrong RE). There are Christians that believe in reincarnation, and the process in wich souls "move on". Moving on is where the soul finishes his/her work that was never finished and disataches its self from the material world. These Christians beleive that the souls will go to either Hell or Heaven in the final judgement days after everyone has reincarnated for a while.

Also some Catholics believe that Purgatory is really our world, and that is a theory on how spirits could manifest in the material world.

I asked you to give proof on God's existence, how could I have "chose the wrong RE" if that's the only one you have sent me when I have in fact stated that I wanted proof of God?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.

Messages In This Thread