Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Leonartists' Proof that God Exists
(04-11-2013, 10:30 PM)Leonartist Wrote: And, y'know, I'm hardly one to go about saying I don't exist, but what exact, scientific proof is there that ghosts exist that can't also be explained by a myriad of other things?

OMG I SEE A CLOUD THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S HEAD IT MUST BE THE GHOST OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN

OMG I SEE A GLOWY BALL THAT JUST EXPLODED IT MUST BE AN ANGRY GHOST

OMG I SEE A DUDE RUNNING AROUND IN A SHEET IN THE PARK AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A CRAZY GHOST

OMG I HEAR CREAKING GROANING NOISES IN THE ROOF OF MY HOUSE AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A RESTLESSS GHOST

OMG I SEE A FACE IN MY WINDOW AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A PEDOPHILE GHOST

OMG MY PEN MOVED FROM ONE SIDE OF THE CABINET TO THE OTHER IT MUST BE A POLTERGHOST

OMG MY RADIO IS STATICKY FOR NO REASON IT MUST BE A TALKY GHOST

OMG I SEE A GREY SPOT ON THREE FRAMES OF MY CCTV TAPE IT MUST BE A SHOPLIFTING GHOST

OMG I SEE A WEIRD BLOB ON MY CELLPHONE CAMERA AFTER MY SISTER USED IT WHEN SHE HAD A COLD IT MUST BE A SISTER-POSSESSING GHOST

The way you portrayed people who have experienced real paranormal activity, makes those people look like they have experienced worthless crap that was nonparanormal. Things like hearing footsteps when no one is there, or doors suddenly slamming shut are real paranormal experiences.

[/quote]

How could you fail at quoting that bad? Ghosty already answered your superstitions so I'm moving on to the next reply.

Edit: Wow, Leonartist, your quoting sucks so bad that it screwed up my quoting, thanks a lot, jackass.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.

Messages In This Thread