Past To Present Retardation and Why It's Becoming Useless Spam
You'e not being "oppressed."
If you think this is oppression then you lost the entire meaning of the word while you went to fantasy world.
Yes, I'll admit, what Ashely did awhile ago was wrong, it was a stupid act of idiocy. BUT, does that mean you hold on to that hate for weeks upon weeks? This is SUMMER, we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves! Not bickering about politics and other stupid schmidt nobody cares about. Yes; Kieron, Dignity, this is directed towards you. don't say this is PA, I was a part of the whole Ashely thing, and I'm getting irritated by how you can't let anything go whatsoever. This is a website, not a drama class, if you want drama go and act in plays, there's lots of drama there. PLUS, you will be doing something productive by doing that instead of wasting Jacob_'s time.

You know what I hate more then illogical people? People that can't ignore those people and have to bring them up every frickin' second. Those people are worse, you are representing everything wrong among those people. I don't ever want to see Kieron or Dignity represent my opinion. Glome? Yes. Because Glome has the ability to SHUT UP.

DROP IT. SERIOUSLY. Make a game so the community that is active can enjoy it! I can't script, but I love to build. That's why I came here. Not for forums. Not for fame. For the fact of building and creating. That's what this website is for. Not stupid bullschmidt drama. There. Done. >:L

Also, it's 4am, please don't be nit picky about my grammar. 3:

Messages In This Thread
Past To Present Retardation and Why It's Becoming Useless Spam - by Slendurrman - 07-13-2012, 09:55 AM