Guys, do you think that I deserve to be banned for this?
Ok so basically, I play a childish game called SocialMeeps, and I was arguing with the moderators because they ban me all the time for saying "Damnit" and for saying "what the hell", I asked the mods why they do it, and they said it was offensive to christianity and I was like WTF??!?!?!?!?!?
And the thing that really bothered me was that they never banned or warned this guy who said the n word multiple times, so I called the mods dumb racist rednecks.
And then I told the mods that the n word is far worse than what I said.
And this guy has a brother who's a moderator, and then he basically tattletaled on me because I said his brother keeps on giving me false bans and your brother shouldn't be a mod, then he told me that as soon as my brother wakes up I'm telling on you, he said that I'm "personally abusing" his brother and he said that I can't talk negatively about the mods.
I told him afterwards that this isn't the soviet union, you aren't my parents, you aren't a dictator, and stop prohibiting me from my freedom of speech.
Then before you know it BAM, I'm banned for 3 days.
Afterwards, I personally message the tattletale on Roblox and said to him "Screw you, and go to hell". And you know what? I honestly don't give a damn if I hurt his feelings.
So guys do you think that I deserved this ban?
And in the moderators note it says: offensive/inappropriate topic
And the reason was: because the mods are dumb
Do you think that I deserved this ban?
And also, a former Buildism member named brassrhino is a moderator on socialmeeps and he's an obvious racist and arrogant piece of garbage.

Messages In This Thread
Guys, do you think that I deserve to be banned for this? - by Walrus - 07-15-2012, 12:42 AM