Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Complaint
(07-24-2012, 06:27 PM)Kieron Wrote: They allowed Duck to call me a paedophile and then put me to shame saying 'I don't know how the Internet works'.

That's a very 1-sided statement, don't you think? You claimed it to be breaking British law, which doesn't even apply to Buildism in the first place. Buildism isn't hosted in Britain, therefor British law does not apply to it. You constantly said that Britain owns the World Wide Web (Which is blatantly false) and saying it's laws did apply.

(07-24-2012, 06:27 PM)Kieron Wrote: I was then threatened with a ban for false reporting.

You were threatened by Franco.

(07-24-2012, 06:27 PM)Kieron Wrote: Just know, what has happened there is punishable. Duck, Noob and Paradox. Noob and Paradox are allowing a law breaker to get away with it, and Duck broke the law.

Like I said, it may be punishable by British law, but British laww does not apply to all sites except .co.uk websites.

Also, read the rules next time.

Quote:Don't post threads to complain about warnings or other moderation actions, even if they are not against yourself. - If you disagree with something a moderator did, PM them about it.

Messages In This Thread
Mod Complaint - by Kieron - 07-24-2012, 06:27 PM