Guys, do you think that I deserve to be banned for this?
First off, I'm not a "former" Buildism member. Most of what you're rambling on about doing and making a stand etc. is not true. "Damnit" is not a word. However, what you were actually saying, "damn," is a word, and is offensive to Christians, and has the definition of: "Verb: (in Christian belief) (of God) condemn (a person) to suffer eternal punishment in hell: "be forever damned with Lucifer"." Wow, how kid-friendly is that? Also, I sure am glad that you're letting it all out by calling me "an obvious racist and arrogant piece of garbage." This is the last time I'm going to tell you, after I have told you so many times previously, the N word is much worse than "damn," sure, but was there a mod online to ban him? Obviously not. Were there any reports about it? No. Did you even bother to tell me this alleged spammer's username? No. He might as well not even exist. Maybe he's an enigma of your imagination. I could care less. Also, it's not "socialmeeps," it's "Social Meeps." Get it right. Getting banned for condemning kids to eternal punishment in hell, and forever damning them with Lucifer, isn't allowed on Social Meeps. Sorry 'bout that, didn't mean to burst your bubble. One last thing. Calling people "dumb racist rednecks" is harassment, and is against the rules. You would know that if you bothered to read them, which I doubt.

The fact that you're complaining so much over just a 3-Day Ban is hysterical, mostly because you deserved it undoubtedly.

Good day. Smile

Messages In This Thread