Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod -> User role reversal
(08-05-2012, 09:39 PM)Qwerty Wrote: And when we do something that Jacob_ disagrees with, he says so. Not out in the open to cause more flame bait for you to pounce on, but he will tell us, without being insulting or condescending or mean about it, what exactly he would prefer us do instead of what we did.

Yes, in total terms of raw "power output", we outnumber Jacob_, because we are online more than he is and make most of the immediate "what happens now" decisions. It is far more likely that if someone breaks a rule, one of us and not Jacob_ will be the one to take action. But in the end, he still has the top spot. In government terms, he can veto anything we do, and impeach us if we do something very wrong.

And really, Kieron. How are we harassing you, in any way that is not 10x less than what you are doing to us? Despite Franco and you giving us ample opportunities, we have not (knowingly) insulted the British for any imagined stereotypical mindset. We have not said that you need to be removed from your place in the community. We have not sworn at you or insultingly compared you to bad-imaged historical figures.

And really, are what you trying to get what the community wants, or what Kieron wants? Because you and Glome appear to be the only ones supporting this idea.

All me and Glome want in this community is for a less biased and arrogant moderation staff, we have plenty of evidence to back up our claims - such as your posts.

I find it hilarious how because you and Ashely can't win this yourselves, you delete my VALID points and call upon eachother to fight for eachother and leave 1 person to fight for themself.
(08-05-2012, 09:43 PM)Mother Wrote: I removed the profanity When I edited. You added the curse back.
A word is censored because it isn't suppose to be posted.

Wow, you're full of shit, Ashely. I'm pretty sure Jacob_ is able to see any edits performed and will be able to see behind your lies.

Messages In This Thread
Mod -> User role reversal - by Owerty - 08-05-2012, 06:59 PM