Poll: Should Myem be banned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
88.89%
8 88.89%
No
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Should Myem Be Banned?
(04-23-2013, 01:56 AM)Alevity Wrote: When did language become a problem and when did we become so soft as to take anything Myem says seriously?

I don't know when, but it was pretty sudden. Ironically no one made a thread for BG even as he out-swears my posts, it just goes to show that I have been the favorite target to gang up on since 2011. Shit honestly feels bad, even if you do use reason in an argument against hypocrites like Glome, no one is making a ban thread for him, and I certainly know that Glome is dead serious about believing that I am the sole purpose of this site's demise. It's just so ridiculous that I can't even believe that Excel and Glome indirectly created this whole hivemind against me, and no one is embarrassed for being part of one that neglects a user's opinion when said user actually has reason for his actions unlike Excel who does it just for the protection of Glome, and his arguing is completely meaningless other than for being Glome's personal slave PR. It's easier to defend a stale hypocrite than someone who can express guilt and sympathy for admittingly being one, I am not even stubborn as he is and you guys manage to skew it up by assuming that I'm deserving of such a thread but not he.

>inb4 myme yourererere'rere taking this too far it's just a forum not a REALITY SHOW lol myem logic
hey, look at and review your own logic and morals first and I'll gladly take you as a genuine person and not a robotic hivemind dick who changes his entire set of opinions for every different argument and chat.

If you (Ghosty) have nothing to reply but "I know and it was pretty fast and not ironically at all that it's not redicolous and glome is not serious and myem doesn't have reason for his action unlike excel who always does for the benefit of everyone because myme expresses no guilt because he is an emotionless dick not a genuine person like ghosty and excel" on your pathetic "meym" account like you did on the other two threads, then you have no argument at all. Give up with the petty shitposting and join me so we can compromise, you're still a fucking human and not that stupid joke of a ghost persona (Yes, I just said that, consider that retaliation for insulting my whole character and posting history as if it was nothing), so what do you fear about making yourself a ban thread?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.

Messages In This Thread