Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oppresion Typers
Blog Post 9/2/14
So it's happened. The new computer is here, even a couple of days earlier than I expected. And I gotta say, it's amazing. I can run TF2 at a solid 100 frames, which is more than I expected for a ~£400 computer. I'm still reinstalling stuff, which is the only real downside of having this PC, but the positives are so much more. I also got an SSD with this, and it's definitely one of the best investments I've made. Because Windows is in the SSD my computer starts up in under 20 seconds, and Skype and Steam are already open by that time. Now that I have a much better PC I can also get around to finishing Evoland, a really unique game where you collect treasures that change the graphics, sound and even gameplay genres of the whole game. I had to stop playing it on my laptop because the graphics evolved too far for it to handle, but the game was really fun and I'm glad that I'll get to finish it. I'll also get to play Sonic Generations, which I bought 2 years ago knowing little about how bad my old laptop was at running games. I think the game looks really good so I'm excited to play that, after the 8gb install that I'll need to go through (ugh). Another game on my now very long to-play list is Payday. I bought for a few pounds in the Steam winter sale, well aware that I would be unable to run it, but I can so. So I'll play it now. That's all I have to say about that. Anyway, I can't be bothered to type anything else right now, because I have games to play.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.

Messages In This Thread
Oppresion Typers - by Hippo - 02-02-2014, 03:05 PM