The purpose of Buildism is game creation.
I know that the social aspect has always been a major component of ROBLOX and CubeBomb, but I'd always planned for the Buildism community to be strictly focused on game creation. That's not to say that no offtopic discussion was going to be allowed, but that everyone would be here because they liked to make games and wanted to get better and get feedback on the stuff they made. Ideally, I was hoping to get something like this going again since that's the first forum I was active on, and still my favorite.

What we have here right now is nothing like that--it seems that to a lot of the current members, foruming itself is entertainment, not just a way to socialize. While this isn't a bad thing, it's not what I had planned, and a lot of the "drama" that happens here because of that makes me want to close the site to be honest.

Not that I'd ever do that--I'm not posting this to force people to make games by threatening to delete Buildism. I just thought I should post the reasons I had for creating the site in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
The purpose of Buildism is game creation. - by Jacob__mybb_import1 - 05-31-2011, 07:27 PM