Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application (Omega)
Hello, yes, this is a mod application. I'd like to join the others in this time.

Why should we hire you as a moderator? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)
I CAN work with people and others, and I love to work. Those who are around me know that I can be stubborn rarely, but almost certainly I can work or have a good time with others as well. I am also a good builder and can make models. I am okay with image manipulation programs.

Why do you want to become a moderator?
I want to become a moderator because my past experience with moderation has lead me to believe this is a great part of a website. It makes you feel as though you're really contributing, and I love to contribute.

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator? That I do! I have been a mod on one other forum, three minecraft servers, four ROBLOX games and two ROBLOX groups (both 200+).

What timezone are you located in?
I am located in Eastern Time, so therefore GMT- 4:00.

I hope to find myself in this position and would love to work with you all! Thanks.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread
Moderator Application (Omega) - by Omega - 03-28-2013, 01:00 AM