Something needs to be done with this site.
This site hasn't been updated in 2 years, and has been inactive since then. I propose a solution:

Since this website is unused why not restart it? It could have a potential to become a really good sandbox game, and I'd be interested in contributing to it's development, despite the fact I'm a beginner in programming. I'd say we delete everything(including, but not limited to, forum threads, forum posts, skins, games, wiki and users) and bring it back to a clean slate. I know this might seem like a lot of work, but if you would like some help reverting this website to a clean slate, you can count me in. If you plan on archiving this version, you should on a separate subdomain.

We need to have some better anti-trolling, anti-flaming, and anti-personal attack enforcement, since that was basically the fall of 2DWorlds/Buildism, too much trolling. I propose we having a non-compulsory moderator voting system, which happens every 2 months or so, in which moderators are elected. Moderators can serve unlimited terms, but if they are found to be violating the rules, they can be removed from power to prevent any abusing.

So what do you say, Jacob_?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.

Messages In This Thread
Something needs to be done with this site. - by BuildistGuard - 07-01-2015, 10:38 AM