Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Keybored Blog
First post - 8/3/2012

You all know who I am. I'm that guy who joined in February last year when the site was still virtually unknown, became one of the first moderators, made a few okay attempts at games, a few okay attempts at skins, and way, way, way too many posts.

Things have changed a lot for me over the past 6 months, and in an interesting coincidence, as of the day Buildism reset, I found myself back in a reality I can enjoy, and I no longer need Buildism as a place to escape to. But I don't want to just leave you guys behind. We've been through too much for that.

So, I've decided to retry making a blog here. It might become the next Freedom Typers, or it might just be a few random posts that never amount to much and fizzle out after a while. But it'll give me a reason to keep posting here instead of just logging in, reading a few threads, maybe making a few comments in the chat, and logging out again.

So expect random comments on NASCAR, Minecraft, my novel, something going on in Buildism's community, or whatever I feel like putting up. I can't forsee a theme for it all, but I expect it'll be fun.

Messages In This Thread
The Keybored Blog - by Qwertygiy - 08-03-2012, 02:24 PM