Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
>I deliver an ultimatum to the DROA.
The Imperialism of Kronaria demand that you re-initiate your war with Gold Team and Myem. We will aid you if you fulfill this ultimatum. Failure to accept will result in a state of war between our two nations.
>1st roll for Al-Qaeda(so am I allowed to do a roll now that the map updated?)
Expanding down towards Myem's Texas so it could eventually someday look like a straight line.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
>Myem expands across Texas
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
>Myem expands in Texas
(04-04-2013, 01:35 PM)Ghosty Wrote: *1st roll for Keyboria, expanding along the panhandle towards Alabama
>Keyboria will not assist Kronaria in attacking Al-Qaeda unless either: Al-Qaeda attacks a neutral country; Al-Qaeda or a declared ally attacks TPOV, NEEOOOOON!, or Keyboria without provocation from those countries; or TPOV aids Kronaria.

Nice 69, 40 territories for you.
[Image: G59yGqE.png]

I'd like to proclaim neutrality with all nations and I will cease all plans to attack others to put more effort into developing and uniting the Lone Star Republic of New Myem.
Roll 1
> Expands towards Denver, Colorado while claiming the rest the rest of New Mexico and Utah
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Roll 2
> Expands towards Al-Qaeda's territory
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Your disagreement to come to terms leaves me no choice but to declare war upon the Democratic Republic of Arizona. The Imperialism of Kronaria recognise New Myem's neutrality.
The Imperialism of Kronaria withdraw from the East Coast Independence Treaty
>1st Roll for the Imperialism of Kronaria, crossing the Great lakes before we are completely boxed in by the Province of Void.
>2nd Roll for Kronaria, heading around the Province of Void.