Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Chaos Thread
(03-17-2013, 01:47 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Lol, only one mod is visible in that picture (Damage Indicators), and there's only two other mods installed at all.

Which is a huge variation from the 100+ I normally play with Tongue

You play with 100+ mods on Mienkrap?

SWEET JESUS

Now I know why you have such a terrible computer
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Most Mindcrap mods are stupid
(03-17-2013, 02:28 PM)Oak Wrote: You play with 100+ mods on Mienkrap?

SWEET JESUS

So you're implying that minecraft mods are viruses?

Because that's the only way that your statement makes much sense.

And I, and millions of other people, can assure you that IndustrialCraft 2, RedPower 2, ThaumCraft 3, EquivalentExchange 3, HarvestCraft, RailCraft, GregTech, Forestry, PortalGun, PaintMod, OptiFine, Rei's Minimap, Steve's Carts 2, Metallurgy 2, ComputerCraft, BuildCraft, DivineRPG, Thermal Expansion, Factorization, Mo' Creatures, ExtraBiomes XL, MystCraft, Not Enough Items, Wireless Redstone CBE, EnderChests, ChickenChunks, and Tinker's Construct are most absolutely not viruses.

And @Virtual, that may be true, because most of them are made by Java newbies, and add only one or two new ores and a new tool set, a variation on an existing mob, a handful of new food types, X-ray vision or flight, or some new stairs and other decostuff, but there are hundreds of well-written, comprehensive, enjoyable mods out there.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-17-2013, 03:27 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 02:28 PM)Oak Wrote: You play with 100+ mods on Mienkrap?

SWEET JESUS

So you're implying that minecraft mods are viruses?

Because that's the only way that your statement makes much sense.

And I, and millions of other people, can assure you that IndustrialCraft 2, RedPower 2, ThaumCraft 3, EquivalentExchange 3, HarvestCraft, RailCraft, GregTech, Forestry, PortalGun, PaintMod, OptiFine, Rei's Minimap, Steve's Carts 2, Metallurgy 2, ComputerCraft, BuildCraft, DivineRPG, Thermal Expansion, Factorization, Mo' Creatures, ExtraBiomes XL, MystCraft, Not Enough Items, Wireless Redstone CBE, EnderChests, ChickenChunks, and Tinker's Construct are most absolutely not viruses.

And @Virtual, that may be true, because most of them are made by Java newbies, and add only one or two new ores and a new tool set, a variation on an existing mob, a handful of new food types, X-ray vision or flight, or some new stairs and other decostuff, but there are hundreds of well-written, comprehensive, enjoyable mods out there.

No, I think he implied that because you downloaded so much crap for MC that it is too laggy for any normal person to not attempt suicide over.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-17-2013, 10:08 PM)Myem Wrote: No, I think he implied that because you downloaded so much crap for MC that it is too laggy for any normal person to not attempt suicide over.

Then he doesn't know how computers work. Smile Having a hard drive with only 1 GB free space doesn't add any more lag than having one with 50 GB free space.
(03-17-2013, 10:24 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 10:08 PM)Myem Wrote: No, I think he implied that because you downloaded so much crap for MC that it is too laggy for any normal person to not attempt suicide over.

Then he doesn't know how computers work. Smile Having a hard drive with only 1 GB free space doesn't add any more lag than having one with 50 GB free space.

No, I meant that running all those mods at the same time on MC must've been taking a toll on your frame rate.

Why the hell did you imply that?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-17-2013, 10:24 PM)Ghosty Wrote:

you need a macintosh

support steve jobs' corpse

Well I WAS the walrus.
Macintoshes have hard drives that work the same way too, Mr. Computer-Know-It-All.
(03-18-2013, 12:38 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Macintoshes have hard drives that work the same way too, Mr. Computer-Know-It-All.

Of all people, don't call me a "Mr. Computer-Know-It-All", that is what you should be labeling yourself.

Well I WAS the walrus.
SARCASM, MY DEAR OAKSON.