Count to 1,000,000 (The Latinxassassin Edition)
[Image: card.png]
Why the hell are you using an alt to count?! Can't you just wait for someone else to reply?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(05-16-2012, 03:17 PM)Duck Wrote: there's posting meaninglessly and then there's actually spamming with no substance at all

Counting falls into the first category.

Counting together with your alt falls into the second.
(05-19-2012, 12:03 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Why the hell are you using an alt to count?! Can't you just wait for someone else to reply?

Lol no. If we're going to make history in Buildism, we have to make over 1,000,000 posts. If you want, you can limit me to a certain amount of posts I have to count with my alt. I'm not trying to spam or anything, just want to finish the game up.

You've already made Buildism history for this kind of reason...

It's not like being Benedict Arnold famous, but it sure ain't being George Washington famous either.

Quality > Quantity. We are not Roblox. We are Buildism. We don't post just to get a large number. And before you call me a hypocrite, I'm the most active member -- I'm online more, so I have more posts. And yes, I will post in counting threads -- but I don't just go ##..... [log in as alt] ##..... [log in as main] ##...
I try to keep it original and interesting, like my Lightning McQueen car for #95.
(05-19-2012, 12:13 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You've already made history for this kind of reason...

It's not like being Benedict Arnold famous, but it sure ain't being George Washington famous either.

History already made? I don't think so, I still have to count more.

(05-19-2012, 12:13 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Quality > Quantity. We are not Roblox. We are Buildism. We don't post just to get a large number. And before you call me a hypocrite, I'm the most active member -- I'm online more, so I have more posts. And yes, I will post in counting threads -- but I don't just go ##..... [log in as alt] ##..... [log in as main] ##...
I try to keep it original and interesting, like my Lightning McQueen car for #95.

So you're saying I should picture count or something similar?