Story of all the people online
(04-12-2011, 01:44 AM)Fire Wrote: So there once was a boy named micky, a Game_Pro, and he was going to the store to buy some rare toast but when he arrived to the store it was on fire so he thought maybe if he became an advance scripter the fire would automatically go out. He was wrong. So he pulled an ak47 out of his pocket and started shooting everywhere. Then his best bud broloxer came up with the idea to throw mingyan into the fire! THE END.

I bet the story would be very suspenseful if I was in it...
Do you mind if I add a version of mine in with yours? I can edit posts, if you don't mind. ^_^
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Go ahead Big Grin add veil of maya to!
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-12-2011, 01:54 AM)Login Wrote: Do you mind if I add a version of mine in with yours? I can edit posts, if you don't mind. ^_^

Add mehz pweez.
(04-12-2011, 01:44 AM)Fire Wrote: It all started, so fast. Within a blink. Bam. User registered. Bam. Someone has done Login. All the same stuff. Over and over. Well, Login gets boring and remembering. Veil_Of_Maya came and then said to Login instead of lurking as a Guest.

My edited part. Interesting, yes?
lol very good job!
It's horrible. I can't write on the spot Sad
(04-12-2011, 01:59 AM)Login Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 01:44 AM)Fire Wrote: It all started, so fast. Within a blink. Bam. User registered. Bam. Someone has done Login. All the same stuff. Over and over. Well, Login gets boring and remembering. Veil_Of_Maya came and then said to Login instead of lurking as a Guest.

My edited part. Interesting, yes?

Since I saw my name, it got suspenseful, then I kept reading.
I LOLED at the lurking as a guest part!
Atleast im there ^_^