How do you become a Moderator on Buildism?
Micky doesnt think thats it was your bro, actualy he thinks that you came here to flame, but you sudently liked the site, belive me, tell us now, we will find out later, also we dont like liers*remembers Eric*, so please tell the truth now!
Fine Micky. *Sigh*

I hated the site at first. Didn't want this site to interfere with ROBLOX in the least bit.

I made accounts to flame. I made this account and began to like Buildism.
See? Its better to tell the truth, people will respect you more and also like you more!!Oh, and you have my respect *gives +1 respect*
Now, could a moderator please let me make accounts again? I had a great idea for a namesnipe. I hate being stuck with this username. >.<
Im sure they will let you!! I just hope they see this thread to prove them that you have changed and you came here for good!
I HATE having RBLX in my username.....

I WANT MAI NAMESNIPE NAO!!!!!!!!!!
Let me PM the Mods...
No need to PM.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
You are going off topic. Im going to have to report you. And you cant change your name with modism. IM asking a moderator to delete this post.
(04-12-2011, 11:01 PM)Rare Wrote: You are going off topic. Im going to have to report you. And you cant change your name with modism. IM asking a moderator to delete this post.
What? This isnt going off topic at all!!! He is just regreting what he have done and he wants to create a new account that doesnt have the RBLX in his name! No need to delete it, no need to mvoe it off topic, no need to report...