What happened to McNoobster?
I t's just like Iliekmudkipz, he's been inactive for a while :thumbdown:
I just got BC aswell, but I can't leave you guise Tongue
Buildism is too epic to leave.
(04-13-2011, 05:44 PM)Sazaho Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 05:30 PM)Play_Robot Wrote: He got BC on Roblox and alot of Robux, He said he will be inactive on here for a while.

Oh yeah, he did. Shame, He hasn't split from ROBLOX, but it is hard to after being on it for so long.

Im not leaving just a little disapointed in some things on this site and feel that I need to take a break the only thing I do here is sit and make people siggys.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(04-13-2011, 10:31 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 05:30 PM)Play_Robot Wrote: He got BC on Roblox and alot of Robux, He said he will be inactive on here for a while.

Oh yeah, he did. Shame, He hasn't split from ROBLOX, but it is hard to after being on it for so long.

Im not leaving just a little disapointed in some things on this site and feed that I need to take a break the only thing I do here is sit and make people siggys.

I think people should give you a break- but It's your life, you can postpone it all you like Smile
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-13-2011, 10:37 PM)Sazaho Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 10:31 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

Im not leaving just a little disapointed in some things on this site and feed that I need to take a break the only thing I do here is sit and make people siggys.

I think people should give you a break- but It's your life, you can postpone it all you like Smile

That's why I was a bit disapointed I don't think I got all the thanks I deserved and honestly I was a bit disapointed that I wasn't picked as a mod I thought I helped enough, but I guess not. I can understand though because I did do some bad things when I started here.

It is a shame you don't get thanked enough- you deserve alot of respect from everyone. And the mod issue- If there were some future mods (idk if there will be) I think you'll be one of them.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(04-13-2011, 10:51 PM)Sazaho Wrote: It is a shame you don't get thanked enough- you deserve alot of respect from everyone. And the mod issue- If there were some future mods (idk if there will be) I think you'll be one of them.

I dont
Sad Oh c'mon. People practically love you, have some self esteem, man :/
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(04-13-2011, 10:59 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Sad Oh c'mon. People practically love you, have some self esteem, man :/

Only for my siggys if I never made siggys then no one would care