Story of Luckyone
*Pyromancer's story*
Mmph mph mmmph mmmmmph mph mph mppph. Mppph mpph mmmpphhhhhhh! Mmpph mph mppppph mmmmpppphhhhh. Mmph mph.

Trololol
[Image: Pyromancer.png]
[Image: PyroMancerSteamID.png]
[lua]while true do end[/lua]
Micky is better than Sazaho >:)
C'mon Micky- you can't do that, Even though it's true Smile
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Lol...
(04-14-2011, 03:43 PM)Pyromancer Wrote: *Pyromancer's story*
Mmph mph mmmph mmmmmph mph mph mppph. Mppph mpph mmmpphhhhhhh! Mmpph mph mppppph mmmmpppphhhhh. Mmph mph.

Trololol

LOL!!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(04-14-2011, 01:15 PM)Luckyone Wrote: Luckyone was an archbishop mage at a grand church but when he was later deceived and murdered by his own friends, he seeked revenge beyond life itself. He was revived and was a dark magic necromancer therefore, would do anything to finish his duty until revisiting death. Luckyone is now a powerful necromancer that can utilize bone magic, making him able to extend bones as weapons, armor, anything to his hearts content. Luckyone is the ultimate undead weapon of warfare, he is LuckyOne.

Not that lucky if you were killed by your own friends.
Isn't a necromancer a book of the dead or something? Or maybe I just picked that up from a video game...
I like to laugh uncontrollably!
Was the video game in question ROBLOX?
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(04-14-2011, 05:48 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Was the video game in question ROBLOX?

No, its not a video game, and it didn't come from ROBLOX, it came from Fable 3.
Oh.... cool XP
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(04-14-2011, 05:51 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Oh.... cool XP

Yeah :/ I got the necromancer stuff from a level where you have to help the mad ghost get back to his angry mother, who's turning in her grave knowing her son is having fun, "LITERALLY TURNING IN HER GRAVE", so he disagrees and I have to use the book called the "necromancer, book of the dead" to trap him but first I have to defeat him in liek a giant tomb full of party ghosts.

Wow, I sound like a nerd :3