First things first.
See? You made Jacob angry!
.....You have gotta be kidding me Jacob...
(04-20-2011, 02:32 AM)Micky Wrote: See? You made Jacob angry!

WHY DON'T YOU GET SOME COMMON SENSE THEN?!
^^ You know, just wait. You can build in the editor any time you want. You don't have to be logged in.

Why make an account in the first place anyway if you're not even gonna forum or message?
Eh? Why did you act so madly at Micky?
(04-20-2011, 02:30 AM)Ice Wrote: You are ban dodging, again...Say hi to John for me, will ya?
Ice, don't hold grudges to a certain user. Using a tone like that only feeds the fire.

The way you punish someone should not be based off of your view on the person, it should be based off of what rules they have broken.
Currently ban dodging is not a written rule.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
WHERE WAS I DAMN COMPLANING JACOB?
(04-20-2011, 02:39 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:30 AM)Ice Wrote: You are ban dodging, again...Say hi to John for me, will ya?
Ice, don't hold grudges to a certain user. Using a tone like that only feeds the fire.

The way you punish someone should not be based off of your view on the person, it should be based off of what rules they have broken.
Currently ban dodging is not a written rule.
You are perfectly right, but ban dodging is a rule that Jacob already told us with the Eric and Rare insident...

"
Ice, don't hold grudges to a certain user. Using a tone like that only feeds the fire."

I didn't delete him, did I?

"Currently ban dodging is not a written rule."

It's about to be.

"Don't even try banning me, according to community rules, unless I'm disrupting the forum a lot on this account, your rules forbid you to."

But you're disrupting it... (sorry, kieron...)
(04-20-2011, 02:42 AM)AK-47 Wrote: "Don't even try banning me, according to community rules, unless I'm disrupting the forum a lot on this account, your rules forbid you to."

But you're disrupting it... (sorry, kieron...)

You get it now?