@Ban Dodging
(04-20-2011, 02:41 AM)Void Wrote: Can't wait for the currency, do you have any idea when it will be finished?

Nah, Jacob_ said he is not planning for a currency soon.
Jacob_ wanted to work on multiplayer first. He said that was a top priority
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Anyways, if you temporaly "lost" everything in you main, what would be the point of an alt? Foruming maybe, but nothing else..
Even that. You have to start over will all your fourms. I mean I understand if you don't want to miss anything.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-20-2011, 02:45 AM)Micky Wrote: Anyways, if you temporaly "lost" everything in you main, what would be the point of an alt? Foruming maybe, but nothing else..
Why it's a punishment.
It's like taking away all you had for certain amount of time.

I think if you made an alt specifically to continue breaking rules it should not be allowed.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Just wait.... You can PROBABLY forum on your alt. But don't do anything that might attract haters.
(04-20-2011, 02:48 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:45 AM)Micky Wrote: Anyways, if you temporaly "lost" everything in you main, what would be the point of an alt? Foruming maybe, but nothing else..
Why it's a punishment.

I think if you made an alt specifically to continue breaking rules it should not be allowed.

Exactly, but why make an alt? maybe to stay in touch with the forums, but in some day you would have you main back, and the alt would be useless...
You COULD just lurk the forums...
(04-20-2011, 02:50 AM)Micky Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:48 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote:
Why it's a punishment.

Exactly, but why make an alt? maybe to stay in touch with the forums, but in some day you would have you main back, and the alt would be useless...
It's useless until you lose your account again.Wink
Well actually in my case, I use my main and alts as separate personalities so I post with both every now and then.

Here it would probably be considered spam though. :/
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I see, i get you point now, thanks....