Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Religion Thread
America was founded under Christianity, and will run on it.

AH AM RICK SANTORUM AND AH APPROVE OF THISH MESSAGEEEE
Am I the only religious person here?
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(11-26-2012, 04:28 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Am I the only religious person here?

I'm pretty sure Kieron is religious too

No, I don't think so.

My mothers aunt who is still in DK (Denmark) is a very religious Lutheran.
Your mother's aunt in Denmark plays 2DWorlds?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-26-2012, 05:15 AM)Void Wrote:

I'm pretty sure Kieron is religious too

I used to be, does that count?
(11-29-2012, 12:10 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Your mother's aunt in Denmark plays 2DWorlds?

Heck NO!
The weird thing is, when I met her and slept over at her house for 2 weeks, we had a lot of fun, played video games (I saw WoW on her computer and she had a steam account and spent 400+ HOURS PLAYING SKYRIM). I asked her if she was an addict and she just nodded.
I haven't talked to her since 2010, she's 22 though, and she is pretty, but she should get on with her life and stop messing around on these games.
Also she pretends to be a boy on WoW, like most girls.
Also the whole cheerleading team in my school plays WoW and Minecraft (98% of them pretend to be a boy except 1).
I've never understood why girl gamers always hide their identity.
(12-01-2012, 10:21 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 12:10 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Your mother's aunt in Denmark plays 2DWorlds?

Heck NO!
The weird thing is, when I met her and slept over at her house for 2 weeks, we had a lot of fun, played video games (I saw WoW on her computer and she had a steam account and spent 400+ HOURS PLAYING SKYRIM). I asked her if she was an addict and she just nodded.
I haven't talked to her since 2010, she's 22 though, and she is pretty, but she should get on with her life and stop messing around on these games.
Also she pretends to be a boy on WoW, like most girls.
Also the whole cheerleading team in my school plays WoW and Minecraft (98% of them pretend to be a boy except 1).
I've never understood why girl gamers always hide their identity.

How is your mothers aunt 22?
Well my grandma had my moms aunt (her sister) when they were old, they are 20 years apart from each other in age.
(12-01-2012, 10:48 PM)Walrus Wrote: Well my grandma had my moms aunt (her sister) when they were old, they are 20 years apart from each other in age.

That isn't your mom's aunt, it's your aunt.