What you (the mods) and jacob_ need to improve on
(05-22-2011, 06:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Until a few months ago (about the time Buildism was created) the ROBLOX background was just 'blue'.

Thats not the point, it just makes the site look so much nicer.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Minecraft's background is just as simple as ours -- I see no need to change ours since we do actually have something already.
We need to stop worrying about copying roblox. Theres only so many things you can do. So were gonna have to copy them in some ways. Its not that big of a deal if we do.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(05-22-2011, 06:22 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Minecraft's background is just as simple as ours -- I see no need to change ours since we do actually have something already.

*facepalm* Just whatever I'm stating my opinion and just common sence a nice background makes the site look a lot more fun and makes people want to join.

If I came to this site and seen this background I'd go Oh cool a bunch of dots how boring! But if I seen a background of freaking buildism players flying helicopters and flying cars off of ramps and stuff I'd be like HOLY!!!!
I totally agree with Mcnoobster in that, make buildist exploding, shooting rockets, driving helicopters, etc!
Qwertygiy Wrote:1: Destroying the wiki destroys something and undoing it is a complicated process, while we can just delete forum threads and posts.

Oh how very complicated it is to click on a link that says "undo".

>_>
(05-22-2011, 11:46 PM)noob007 Wrote:
Qwertygiy Wrote:1: Destroying the wiki destroys something and undoing it is a complicated process, while we can just delete forum threads and posts.

Oh how very complicated it is to click on a link that says "undo".

>_>

ROFL good one!