Nicer looking toolbar
(05-22-2011, 07:21 PM)Ice Wrote: Woah, that's great. Clearly Mcnoob is our website designer.

Well not really Jacob_ has never said anything about me doing stuff for him or asked I just do stuff to do it. I mean I would gladly take the spot as the head designer but jacob_ has to say so.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-22-2011, 07:02 PM)Fire Wrote: I think this should be used. It is defiantly less blan.

Bland is always better.
(05-22-2011, 07:26 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-22-2011, 07:21 PM)Ice Wrote: Woah, that's great. Clearly Mcnoob is our website designer.

Well not really Jacob_ has never said anything about me doing stuff for him or asked I just do stuff to do it. I mean I would gladly take the spot as the head designer but jacob_ has to say so.

Keep up the good work and in time you will be rewarded.
(05-22-2011, 07:30 PM)Ice Wrote:
(05-22-2011, 07:26 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

Keep up the good work and in time you will be rewarded.

Dont really need award I'm just having fun
And making me wish my computers wouldn't keep crashing so I could actually design stuff like that .
(05-22-2011, 07:43 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And making me wish my computers wouldn't keep crashing so I could actually design stuff like that .

Haha tell me about it my computer everytime I try doing gradient and stuff it starts running all hard and goes *vrrrrrrr shhhhhzzzzz pfffffff* lol
No, I mean crash crash. As in system reinstall crash. Backup-all-your-data-or-you-lose-it crash.
(05-22-2011, 08:01 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: No, I mean crash crash. As in system reinstall crash. Backup-all-your-data-or-you-lose-it crash.

wow lol
Sadly, in the time since I became a user on Buildism all three of my family's computers have gone through that process. 1 desktop, two laptops.
Done. It looks a lot better now!