Thank god kieron is gone ._.
He already blew his chance when he made a picture of him theoretically kill Jacob_ with a pistol.
Why he is unbanned is beyond me.
He was permabanned Jacob_ I was talking to ashely in tinychat with fire and a few others and ashely said she perm'd him and all his alts and now hes back.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-27-2011, 03:45 AM)McNoobster Wrote: He was permabanned Jacob_ I was talking to ashely in tinychat with fire and a few others and ashely said she perm'd him and all his alts and now hes back.

Well, obviously, she didn't.

And the reason he is back id because HIS BANISHMENT EXPIRED.
I gave him the IP ban a week ago today, I didn't know that he got permabanned by Ashely.
(05-27-2011, 11:48 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 03:45 AM)McNoobster Wrote: He was permabanned Jacob_ I was talking to ashely in tinychat with fire and a few others and ashely said she perm'd him and all his alts and now hes back.

Well, obviously, she didn't.

And the reason he is back id because HIS BANISHMENT EXPIRED.

Is*

Oh, and also. Kieron has been imperinating Ashely lately. He tricked me about a week ago and he said it was part of his revenge.
ONLY THE REAL ASHELY HAS THE TWITTER ACCOUNT CONNECTED TO IT. ANYONE ELSE WITH THE NAME IS A POSER.
(05-27-2011, 01:21 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I gave him the IP ban a week ago today, I didn't know that he got permabanned by Ashely.

Neither did I...

I thought you just deleted my account to stop me from logging in with a proxy.