Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SERIOUS QUESTION
Actually it does.

Testosterone = Boys/muscle

Estrogen = Lady like/Gentle (as most people would say)

Well, of you lack testosterone, you are more of a 'girl'. Therefore, you like men. Simple biology lesson for all you kids out there.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(05-30-2011, 01:23 AM)Chaos Wrote: Actually it does.

Well, of you lack testosterone, you are more of a 'girl'. Therefore, you like men. Simple biology lesson for all you kids out there.

Ok, thanks for the false information?

The size of your finger has nothing to do with if your heterosexual or homosexual. Your born the way you are and it's pretty much up to you to determine who you are attracted to, not your finger.
(05-30-2011, 01:23 AM)Chaos Wrote: Actually it does.

the lack of testosterone is not replaced with estrogen, and if it suposedly did, it doesnt make you gay
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
my second toe is longger then my first toe Smile
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
I am not Gay!
[Image: image?id=2155]
(05-30-2011, 12:42 AM)Chaos Wrote: If you index finger is shorter than your middle finger it means you have less testosterone, or in simpler words, gay.

But I see one flaw in that, Mine are almost the same size, (1mm difference), and I am most certainly not gay...

We are talking about our ring finger, not our middle finger. And, most to all of other people I know (Guys) have longer middle finger and they're definitely not gay (One is my brother-in-law, aka my sister's husband and my nephew's father).