Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Not trying to get this to result in a flame war (Hahahaha) but,CubeBomb VS Buildism
I have a CB account.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Oops, I meant to put Buildism. Oops.
(06-17-2011, 12:32 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Buildism fanboi
Its funny because most of the guys who voted for Buildism have never played Cubebomb.

Actually I do have an account and forum, but at least I don't go over there to say we're "better", which we're not, I just like Buildism and CB to mstly forum.

PS: umad sis?
(06-17-2011, 12:52 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: IW has a point.

Who (I forget what he chose as a name)

Keith
(06-17-2011, 12:32 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Buildism fanboi
Its funny because most of the guys who voted for Buildism have never played Cubebomb.

You dont play cobebomb, you forum cobebomb, you buy silly stuff in cobebomb, not much else to do :/

by the other hand buildism has forum, working on currency to buy silly stuff and has a GAME
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
The game is so crappy it doesn't count.
[Image: image?id=2155]
It does count, cause is the main focus of buildism, a multiplayer game creation/share program
while cubebomb is what? a forum?
(06-18-2011, 02:03 AM)Who Wrote: It does count, cause is the main focus of buildism, a multiplayer game creation/share program

A social network. The owner of CubeBomb and Jacob_ could make a really cool combo, but it will never work. You know why? Because of the community of the two websites.

You guys are arguing so bad I actually think that you are putting a negative affect on the owner of CubeBomb and Jacob_.
(06-18-2011, 02:55 AM)Turner Wrote:
(06-18-2011, 02:03 AM)Who Wrote: It does count, cause is the main focus of buildism, a multiplayer game creation/share program

A social network. The owner of CubeBomb and Jacob_ could make a really cool combo, but it will never work. You know why? Because of the community of the two websites.

You guys are arguing so bad I actually think that you are putting a negative affect on the owner of CubeBomb and Jacob_.

I hope that with "guys" you dont mean Buildism community inly, cause your friend theflame isnt really setting the example
(06-17-2011, 12:32 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Its funny because most of the guys who voted for Buildism have never played Cubebomb.

I've HAD a CubeBomb account.
choose one:
forum with game engine and games
VS
forum
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]