Do you know what SHOULD be against the rules...
The rules don't have to be followed down to the letter. I banned Kieron for inciting a ROBLOX raid, even though what he did wasn't on Buildism.

"What happens in the chat stays in the chat" just means don't drag chat drama onto the site, it isn't applicable to this situation.

Anyway, I think she was right in saying that. Imagine that you asked a whole lot of users for personal information, and they gave it to you, and it became a popular thing for everyone to do in the chat. Then imagine that a creepy 50 year old man finds this website, and learns that you can ask kids for personal information in the chat and not get in trouble for it...yeah.
(07-27-2011, 11:35 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Then imagine that a creepy 50 year old man finds this website, and learns that you can ask kids for personal information in the chat and not get in trouble for it...

Like this guy..?
[Image: 2207879.jpg]
(07-27-2011, 11:38 PM)Fish Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 11:35 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Then imagine that a creepy 50 year old man finds this website, and learns that you can ask kids for personal information in the chat and not get in trouble for it...

Like this guy..?

Yeah, although we don't have to worry about him anymore.
(07-27-2011, 11:39 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Yeah, although we don't have to worry about him anymore.

He was a good singer though. :/ But they are more.. Ya know.. Perv- Yeah..
(07-27-2011, 11:23 PM)LOL Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 11:22 PM)Ice Wrote: Lol, I know. Your safe. I find it funny because this isn't a first.

Well I find it funny your friend Ashely thought otherwise and threatened to freeze my account.

Don't be a smartass.
(07-27-2011, 11:17 PM)LOL Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 11:08 PM)Ice Wrote: *points finger at LOL*

Blame him. Smile

Actually you can't. I'm protected by the chat rule, and you can't have any control over the rules on Tinychat. There's nothing that says I could be banned for something I did on another site. And I was just playing with him, he easily gets mad.

Correct.

What stays in the chat stays in.

"Playing with him" So, spamming you want someones location is playing with someone?

:|
(07-27-2011, 11:38 PM)Fish Wrote:

Like this guy..?

That face scares me.

;-;
Exactly, how is acting like a pedophile spamming "OMG TELL ME YOUR DAMN LOCATION!" Playing?
[Image: finn_flag.gif]