The rule on swearing
(08-03-2011, 09:55 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I swear it's true.

Or rather I don't swear... >.>

:doubt:

What I mean is I am 100% positive that I am telling you the truth. Was there any time where I intentionally DIDN'T tell the truth to any of you?

Not but I just highly doubt that you've NEVER said a swear word.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
So....basically what you're saying is use them maturely, correct? Because like spamming the f bomb is kind of inappropriate, making it both spam and a useless post; ban offense?

ok: I can't believe my damn tv is broken. :/
not ok: F*** F*** F*** F***

hahah, just making sure we're on the same page. Smile
Thinking... Thinking...

Oh yes, there was one time when I was like 8 and I said that someone had gotten p***** off when I didn't know that that was a swear word.
For me, listening to Eminem the past 3 years it's hard not to swear. xD
(08-03-2011, 10:15 PM)Ice Wrote: For me, listening to Eminem the past 3 years it's hard not to swear. xD

Tsk tsk. My mom would never let me listen to Eminem, simply because of the influence to swear.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
My parents have tried to stop me....never worked out.
That's why I hate pop songs. Too often they'll have that awkward pause in the lyrics, like in Bulevard(spelling?) of Broken Dreams, or Lionman, that implies a swear word. And then of course there's stuff like Pink Floyd's Money where they actually DON'T censor it.

That is just one of the many reasons why I prefer instrumentals.
@Qwerty
EXACTLY! Whether the censor it or not its always awkward. I just wish people would use the completely unnecessary swears in songs.
[Image: image?id=2155]
Ummm... I think you structured that wrong.
When I was 4 I had problems to talk...
I tried to say: Vilkku, which is finish and is flasher on american. So Instead of saying that I said Vilttu which Is nearly a bad word on finish if you erase the l from the word... Tongue