My dog is sticky.
Alright, get into buildism chat and we'll have another talk, Fish.
(08-04-2011, 04:45 AM)Fish Wrote: TRY WORRIING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE CRAP IN THE WORLD, I DO IT EVERY DAY WITHOUT MY DEPRRESIONS!

Can you please repost that in english? I can't understand what you mean.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT MY MEDICATION. OR OVERDOSES OF INSULLIN! IT FEELS THE SAME ON MY TABBLETS BUT INSTEAD YOU CAN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A PILLS, THEN I'M NORMAL FISH
(08-04-2011, 04:45 AM)Fish Wrote: TRY WORRIING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE CRAP IN THE WORLD, I DO IT EVERY DAY WITHOUT MY DEPRRESIONS!

Do you know how obnoxious and stupid you're being right now? That is not an excuse.
i'M ON bROLOXER.
(08-04-2011, 04:48 AM)Fish Wrote: I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT MY MEDICATION. OR OVERDOSES OF INSULLIN! IT FEELS THE SAME ON MY TABBLETS BUT INSTEAD YOU CAN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A PILLS, THEN I'M NORMAL FISH

go to chat.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(08-04-2011, 04:48 AM)Fish Wrote: I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT MY MEDICATION. OR OVERDOSES OF INSULLIN! IT FEELS THE SAME ON MY TABBLETS BUT INSTEAD YOU CAN DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A PILLS, THEN I'M NORMAL FISH

Fish, you do realize that just because you aren't taking your "pills" doesn't mean you can't be banned. The terms of service clearly states "if someone cannot function well in a group, they will be removed.".

End this before you get banned.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Why didn't you spill water over it?
I'm firedragonosis, also known as ChappersTeddy. After a year from 2011, I've decided to join back into Buildism to boost my internet friendship with people. Thus I will be more active, so if playing with me is needed it's possible.
Steam: firedragonosis/ChappersTeddy
@Glome, I don't really care if I'm banned. I rather be banned so I can try and get a Hold of Deepfreeze on ROBLOX to scam my best friend on ROBLOX out of his Red grind. OH WAIT! I payed for that! Out of my VIRTUAL MONEY.
Fish, you seriously need a break fromf foruming for a while. I've decided to go back and work on an old project of mine on ROBLOX because I'm a bit bored of it too at the moment.

Why don't you either read some books online or go attack some bloons?

Edit: I tried to post a link to all the Septimus Heap books but the censor wouldn't let me have the "Manu-scriptorium" in the link. >:O